Saturday, October 20, 2012

The Gold Plan


In order to protect half of our assets, my plan is to put half of our three billion dollar fund into physical gold.

There are many reasons to do this as soon as possible:

Keep city politicians off it (and spending it on their 
projects).
Protect half of our funds from losses due to global financial instabilities from the Euro Zone.
Possible war between Iran and Israel.
Losses due to the Fed wasteful printing of money to keep interest rates low and the financial collapse of the dollar when we’re unable to keep up that rate of printing.


All these factors and more will cause the dollar to turn into dust and take with it most other cash based tools (stocks and bonds).

We must take action now!  This can not wait!  If you have any feeling for the turmoil that is coming, you must take action now and vote for me in order to get the ball rolling on the pension board. 

Talk with your friends about the financial mess that is looming in the very near future.  Whether it’s the city, county, state or world; we have a lot to be concerned about.  However we must act now!  Are any other candidates talking about this?  Do they have a plan?  If so, what is it?  Have they told you what they plan on doing?  My opponents are small thinkers.  You can trust them with your cash, but not your future.  You need to vote and vote for me.  Your future depends on what you (we) do today.  Send in your ballot.  Vote Jans!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have one vote, there are still 7 other trustees that have a vote. The reality of taking a position in gold of 1.5 Billion dollars is unrealistic for our fund. How are you going to unravel our real estate holdings to do this?
Are you going to sell our position in Google?
Last time I checked Google is Good!!!

Kevin, you call the other candidates small thinkers, this thought is not thinking things through.

It is a lively position to take, but hopelessly unrealistic.

JANS, Kevin C. said...

True, I would be but one vote. However, I have been a salesman and I understand that I would have to put forth a good reason for getting the other board members to go along with the plan. I believe I can and must to ensure some safety to the fund. The fund is only 5% into real estate. Until I see the contracts I don't know what needs to be done to get out.